ChamSys MagicQ MQ500 Lighting Console with 64 Universes of Outputs
Achieve the highest level of show control with the ChamSys MagicQ MQ500 Stadium control console. This lighting controller enables shows to be designed from concept to reality including lighting, media, LED and scenic design. This model (part no. 0100-0602) supports 200 universes direct from the console without the need for external processing. The onboard MagicHD media server allows pixel mapping to all 200 universes.
The MQ500 Stadium is equipped with two multi-touch displays in full HD with an adjustable viewing angle and gesture support. Plus, the built-in MagicVis 3D visualizer offers high quality beam and gobo rendering. Additional features include an intensity wheel and 100mm split crossfaders for theatre control, as well as 42 fader and executor playbacks for live busking.
- Dual Inbuilt 15" displays
- Full HD 1920x1080 resolution
- Adjustable display viewing angle
- Multi touch with gesture support
- 200 universes direct from the console (licensed above 64)
- Playback section with 30 Playbacks (15 full fader, 15 flash)
- 12 multi purpose Macro/Executes/Playbacks
- RGB function indication for every Playback
- Programming section with Intensity Wheel and 100mm crossfaders for Theatre
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- SOFTWARE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Universes: 200 (64 standard)
- Channels: 102,400 (32,768 standard)
- Number of fixtures: Up to 102,400 (32,768 standard)
- Cues: 5000
- Cue stacks: 2000
- Palettes: 4096
- Groups: 5000
- Numbers of shows: Virtually unlimited
- Media server support: 50 (each different content)
- HARDWARE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Encoders: 8
- Faders: 18
- Direct DMX ports: 4
- Network ports: 4
- External monitor: Up to 1920x1200 - DVI-D
- USB ports: 5 (including 1 on front panel for easy access)
- Audio input (1 channel, 7 band)
- MIDI Notes in/out
- LTC in/out
- Inbuilt UPS
- Variable Speed Fan
- Dual Color Desk lamp
- Illuminated soft buttons
- Dust cover
- Power input: 110 to 240 VAC
- Console Dimensions
- Dimensions: 33.85" x 23.11" x 7.4"
- Weight: 61.72 lb.
- Flightcase Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 37" x 26.4" x 11.4"
- Weight (console in flightcase): 100.21 lbs.
- The MQ500 uses a 12v Sealed Lead Acid Battery