ETC Source Four Jr 26, 36, 50 Degree
Choose from ETC Source Four Jr 26, 36, or 50 degree.
The power of a Source Four Ellipsoidal in a compact and economical size! The smaller-scale Source Four jr uses the same technology that made the standard Source Four famous. That means unsurpassed imaging and beam quality. Compared to many conventional 650W and 1000W ellipsoidal spotlights, Source Four jr's 575 watts still deliver an even brighter light and offer the flexibility of multiple HPL lamp options and interchangeable lenses. The Source Four jr is perfect for -- but never limited to -- smaller theater venues, churches, schools, industrials, and any other application where affordability, space-savings and great performance are the criteria.
NOTE: LAMP AND CONNECTOR SOLD SEPARATELY
- 26, 36, and 50 fixed-field angles
- Rated up to 575W
- Interchangeable lens assemblies
- Faceted dichroic reflector removes 90% of IR heat from beam
- Two-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
- Tool-free lamp adjustment
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Accepts M-size gobos and drop-in iris
- Supports ETC Dimmer Doubling (North America only)