ETC Source Four Leko 19, 26, 36, 50 deg.
Choose from 19, 26, 36, 50 deg. Fixtures. This fixture accepts 375W, 575W, or 750W HPL lamps (sold separately).
The ETC Source Four (Source 4) Leko features a standard Source Four ellipsoidal head and a lens tube of your choosing- 19, 26, 36, or 50 degree. The Source Four is the fixture that changed the lighting industry. It combines the energy saving power of the HPL lamp with a dichroic reflector and optical quality lenses. These features combine to make the coolest beam available in an ellipoidal- meaning gels, patterns, and shutters last longer and your performance space stays cooler. Source Four fixtures are shipped brand new with a c-clamp, color frame, and a slot for either a drop-in iris or motorized pattern device. Three-foot, three-wire Teflon leads with bare ends encased in black fiberglass tubing are shipped as standard.
NOTE: LAMP AND CONNECTOR SOLD SEPERATLEY
- Rated up to 750W
- Super-efficient HPL lamp
- Faceted dichroic reflector removes 90% of IR heat from beam
- Interchangeable lens tubes
- Rotating barrel +/- 25 deg
- Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
- Tool-free lamp adjustment
- Insulated rear handle
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Supports Dimmer Doubling (North America only)