Osram Lamp HPL 750W/115/X
Osram HPL ULTRA PLUS (UCF) lamps are an improved product line of the HPL family of lamps designed specifically for the Source Four series of fixtures. The HPL Ultra Plus uses SYLVANIA's new Ultra Compact Filament (UCF) design for maximum efficiency and life. The unique top bridgeless construction virtually eliminates filament shadowing, allowing for crisper images than ever before.
The X series is an extended life version of HPL lamps. An HPL 750X has a 1500 average hour lifespan versus 300 average hours for non X HPL lamps. They are ideal for architectural applications where lamps are operated for extended periods which reduces changeouts during continuous performances.
For use with the Source Four series of Ellipsoidal, PAR, and PARNel fixtures. Applications include Theater, TV, Studio, Photography, Entertainment, and Architectural lighting.
- Life - 1500 average rated life
- Ultra Compact Filament design (UCF) for high lumen output
- Four/six compact tungsten coil segments
- Optimum syystem performance
- Reinforced pinch seal for extra mechanical resistance
- Unique top bridgeless construction improves light uniformity for maximum light collection
- Part Number: 54611
- Rated Wattage: 575W
- Rated Voltage: 115V
- Luminous Flux: 16400 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 3050 Kelvin
- Average Rated Life: 1500 Hours