The truth is, this stuff sticks & removes better than anything on the market. The cloth base is firm, yet pliable and tears into precision size pieces when needed. Tons of uses in the studio & field. When it comes to gaffers tape - this stuff is incredible. Use it to tape lights to walls, cables to floors, hold scenery & props together, label feeds, splice cables, position mics, seal road cases, shut up critics, on & on & on....... No glare finish. Truly the lifesaver of the audio & video industry.
Total Length 55 Yards (165 FT) Per Roll
- Backing: Cotton Cloth
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber based
- Total Thickness: 11.0 mils
- Temperature Range: 50°F to 200°F
- Tensile Strength: 50 lbs per inch
- Elongation %: 5
- Adhesion to steel: 80 oz per inch
- Core Diameter: 3"