SKB 3i-1711-6B-C Waterproof Case with Cubed Foam Interior 17"x11"x6"
Available in well over 40 configurations, the 3I Series of waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers or percussion and music accessories. Most sizes are available with a variety of interiors to accommodate the needs of the traveling musician.
3I Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patent pending "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
The measures 17" x 11" x 6" and features a cubed foam interior. Other cases may feature layered foam, padded dividers, or an empty interior.
- Ultra high strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion, impact, and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes this case absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Layers of cubed foam for customization