SKB 3i-1813-5B-C iSeries 1813-5 Waterproof Case with Cubed Foam
These Injection Molded Mil-Standard Utility Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. A continuous molded-in hinge, patent pending "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), stack securely and the cases are padlockable with a customer supplied lock.
This case has a cubed foam interior, but other options include layered foam, padded dividers, or an empty interior.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion, impact, and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Layers of cubed foam for customization