SKB 3I-2922-16BC Case
The 3I-2922-16BE Pro Audio Utility Case measures an impressive 29” Long x 22” Wide x 16” Deep, is molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, and features a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve to assist with moisture control.
This iSeries size is another new size that is being produced on SKB’s Energy Saving Hydraulic Toggle Injection Molding System at SKB's manufacturing facility in Orange, California. This injection system is one of the largest and most efficient injection molding systems in the United States.
The 3I-2922-16 Pro Audio Utility Case also features three protected hinges with stainless steel pins to provide lid stability, SKB’s “trigger release” latch system can be retrofitted with TSA recognized and accepted locks, an oversized double grip carrying handle to balance a heavy load, and comfortable Oversized snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles on each end for a two person carry or transport. The heavy-duty oversized handle, wide set double wheels and cubed foam interior offer the perfect solution to secure transport of pro audio equipment and accessories.
- Oversized heavy-duty handles and wide-set double wheels
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage>br>Molded-in hinges
- "Trigger release" Locking Latch system
- TSA recognized and accepted locks can be retrofitted>br>Stainless steel locking loops for customer supplied lock
- Cubed foam for customization and protection